It's hard to believe that after only being a parent for 13 months, we are in the process of creating yet another little one! Yes, it was a bit of a surprise. We are excited and blessed nonetheless, God's timing is always perfect. Anna is almost 12 weeks along at this point. Anna is due October 28th. We had our first OB appointment yesterday. Everything looks great! The baby's heart was beating away and we even saw the little one moving around! Of course we got ultrasound pics printed out and given to us, once I figure out getting them in digital form, I will post them here. Those first sights and sounds of new life are so amazing!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Here We Go Again!
Anna has been doing alright. She has been feeling pretty icky though. She's been saying that when she was 11 weeks along with Amelia is when things got the worst with her morning sickness. Her 11th week has been the worst so far this time around as well. However, she hasn't actually been getting sick as much as she did the first time.
So what has it been like for dad this time around so far?? It's been interesting. I'm already noticing some differences between our first pregnancy and this one. One of the biggest differences is that I almost forget we are even pregnant. I remember with Amelia, it consumed my thoughts all the time. I was constantly counting down the days, reading about pregnancy, and looking up developmental progress. I've always heard that you're more relaxed with the second one, but I don't want to miss out on the wonder and excitement of Anna being pregnant and bringing another life into the world. I hope that keeping up with this blog will help me appreciate the journey. I think it will be cool to look back through all the entries (If I keep up on updates, you know how terrible I am at staying consistent with my blogs) once the little one arrives.
I have also said to a few people that I am officially hoping for a BOY! yes, yes a healthy girl will be amazing, but I already have the most amazing, beautiful girl!! Having a boy is a big deal for me for many different reasons, many of them which I will blog about later if indeed we find out that we are having a boy.
That's all for now!
Posted by JDESJARD at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment